Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can I find a GOOD dark-circle eliminator eye cream that will actually get rid of my dark circles?! HELP!?

Even when I tan (and I tan really well) I still have the dark circles. They make me look old and tired and I want something that is inexpensive but effective that will make me look young again!Where can I find a GOOD dark-circle eliminator eye cream that will actually get rid of my dark circles?! HELP!?
The only thing I know to make your dark circles lighter is to get enough sleep and use a brand of fade cream under the eyes to lighten the color to blend in with the rest of your face.





The brand of fade cream have to work good on your skin. Example, if you have oily skin, normal or combination skin type........please buy the fade cream for that skin type or you will run into problems.





Take into consideration the skin type right beneath your eyes....be careful that's a sensitive area.





I hope this helps





Victory of CreativehairillusionsWhere can I find a GOOD dark-circle eliminator eye cream that will actually get rid of my dark circles?! HELP!?
I know what you mean! Ive spent some $ trying to find a product that actually helps reduce them but no luck really. Try this Rimmel product, it really helps applying it under your eyes. Its called Rimmel hide the blemish concealer. Goodluck!
Mark Kay Products!!! They work WONDERS! You may have to pay a pretty penny for some products, but they work extremely well! They have a product actually created for dark circles and spots on your face. Give Mary Kay a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment