Monday, August 23, 2010

Does eye cream even work?

I am 21 and I am not sure if i should start use eye cream or not? my friends says it doesn't, but my mom think i should start taking care of skin around my eyes to prevent wrinkles and stuff. what do you think? and which kind is good?Does eye cream even work?
It is HIGHLY recommended to start using eye cream in your early 20s. It DOES work, you just have to use it everyday, twice a day and gently massage it over the lids and undereye area. Eye cream from The Body Shop contains Vitamin E and maybe the right one for you to start with.Does eye cream even work?
It does work, most work while you are sleeping, (during the down time when your skin does its renewal process) so look for an over night one. It should be light, not greasy and you should use the ring finger on either hand to put it on, (less muscle in it so it pulls at the skin less). I love the one from Olay.
Your mom is VERY right. I am a BeautiControl consultant and our main idea is Maintenance Repair and PREVENTION. We actually have amazing skin care lines and eye creams if you're interested. I am 21 myself and am so thankful i stumbled upon this company. Email me with any questions at jill.spaparties@gmail.com or visit my page at www.beautipage.com/jwhittey
I'm 22 and I use Jo Malone Green Tea %26amp; Honey eye cream. It smells great, does not irritate, glides on easily and makes the eye area smooth and bright. It's a british brand-- I usually get it form ebay. Their .10 oz samples are great and last me a long time.

1 comment:

Hary William said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!most effective eye circle cream

Post a Comment