Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you use an eye concealer cream as an eyeshadow base too?

I do. I don't think there's much difference between a concealer cream and a base made especially for eyes. Why spend the extra money for a separate base?Can you use an eye concealer cream as an eyeshadow base too?
I do. I guess I thought everybody did! Because it lightens the eye lids and helps mask darkness. Putting eyeshadow over looks smoother.





Try M.A.C. Cosmetics, they have great concelaer that you apply with a big fat lamb hair brush. Can you use an eye concealer cream as an eyeshadow base too?
Yes, of course!





Please answer my question:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AstvaENtWOklxvxXVr0XW27sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080814065929AABrmf6
Absolutely
absolutely yes
Try it and see how it works out
yes, thats what i do.
yes
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment