Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I put a';natural'; glicolic acid cream under my eyes, burned, now I have a small lifted scar under my right eye?

How do I smooth that area? With microdermabration, Oxigen treatment, Eminence Organics eye treatment set or what else?





Thank you.I put a';natural'; glicolic acid cream under my eyes, burned, now I have a small lifted scar under my right eye?
Was the glycolic acid cream meant for the under eye area? Sounds maybe like a kind of harsh product (it is an acid!) to use there. Natural doesn't mean jack--it just means the acid was from maybe fruit vs. made to mimic fruit acids in a test tube. They accomplish the same things, chemically, on our skin.





The under-eye tissue is very thin and very fragile. The only thing I would do for the time being is put some 99% pure aloe vera gel under there. That is something my facial plastic surgeon recommended when I had a small ';thing'; removed from above my lip. He said he really believes ';there is something significant going on with that product'; and its effect on skin rejuvenation and healing.





Other than aloe vera gel, do not put anything else on there for a few weeks at least! Are you serious about microdermabrasion UNDER YOUR EYE????? You are really not making good choices here. Let your skin HEAL itself. Stop staring at your under eye area (get a real hobby), and stop applying OTC cosmetics to it. Cosmetics work on the surface only. You need deep healing, which only comes from TIME.I put a';natural'; glicolic acid cream under my eyes, burned, now I have a small lifted scar under my right eye?
u should be careful when using any peel underneath ur eyes. that skin is much more sensitive than the surrounding skin,








I would suggest using mederma.. physicians reccommend it for surgical scars all the time





It even is supposed to work for stretch marks bc stretch marks are also scars.





Get to 50 g tube for 20-30 at walmart or cvs/walgreens
you're not supposed to out any peels or use anything that scrubs near your eyes, even if you have wrinkles there. try a light vegetable oil (thats all you need, since that area contains few oil glands) like olive oil or coconut or sunflower. you will see a big difference
Not good.....





Sunglasses will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment