Friday, August 20, 2010

What does eye cream do for you?

Im thinkin about trying it...but what does it do.......dunno seems like my eyes are darker than other parts of my face..dunno if its because of lack of sleep...but I was wodnering what is eye cream used for?What does eye cream do for you?
It depends what eye cream you use. But good eye creams will minimize dark circles, minimize bags and puffiness and some even minimize wrinkles. Also, people use a moisturizing eye cream if they tend to be dry around the eye area.What does eye cream do for you?
Apply eye cream liberally day and night. I also use a chilled eye gel mask before ging to bed to de-puff and lighten the circles around my eyes.
It does absolutely nothing for me, that's why I don't use it. I prefer to use a moisturizer all over my face instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lack of sleep and over sleeping can cause this dark circles to appear under our eyes.

v2 cigarette review

Post a Comment