Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best eye cream?

I have been using Clinique's ';All About Eyes'; cream and I am running out. It was a sample that did the job but I'm looking for something a bit more moisturizing, seemed that this one sat on my skin more than penetrating the dryness. My only need for this product is that it is appropriate for very sensitive skin. Thanks :)What is the best eye cream?
Brianna,





I use two products:





for my eye area I use Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. Made specifically for the eye area problems like eye wrinkles, puffiness, and the dread dark circles. Excellent for the eye area.





For the rest of my face I use their Preve extreme anti aging. It contains the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. I also use it to keep my hands, feet, neck , and arms very soft and moisturized.


So I hope this helps you. Google Isabella PelleWhat is the best eye cream?
uhmm..that roll on stuff(soz cant remember the name)


is meant to be good :P


x





pls help!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqmQRhj35Ug5mcysGEyhMEzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090805085802AAlAO4G
marykay
olay pro x

No comments:

Post a Comment