Friday, August 20, 2010

Best eye cream that gets ride of dark circles?

plz don't just say put some makeup on it . i need something that will get ride of my dark circles. im only 13 and i don't know why i have this prob. anyway i want to get ride of them and i was wondering if anyone knows a cream that really works to remove dark circlesBest eye cream that gets ride of dark circles?
I used the body shop vitamin E eye cream it a gel based eye cream it feels very cooling on your eyes it get ride of puffiness %26amp; dark circles this is my all time favorite eye cream my eye area looks nice smooth without any imperfection one of my best friend hook me to this amazing eye cream so yeah try it girl for me is not expensive because it deliver results remember a little goes a long way .Best eye cream that gets ride of dark circles?
I'm 13 and have dark circles all the time too.


Anyway, i hear these are the best things for it. (in my experience)


1. Keep your head elevated when you sleep


2.I think cold creams before bed.....


3. i think just some concealer is good, and not heavy, and maybe some makeup on your eyes to distract from the circles.


4. What really works for me is this half powder/half cream.


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/brows鈥?/a>


It can be found at sepohora.


This is what's worked for me and i dont know of any magic cream that takes them away.


Good Luck though!
i have those too and im only 14! im kind of scared of what ill look like when im like 30 :( ive tried different creams and they didnt really make much of a difference...nothing really has...im pretty sure mine is hereditary though
look on youtube theres this thick cream foundation thingy that supposedly works idk wat its called though

No comments:

Post a Comment