Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I just started using an eye cream and my eyes look worse.?

It is the third day I have used this eye cream called Eve anti-age advanced wrinkle day cream and this morning I noticed my eyes appeared dramatically worse. I have deeper crows feet and have a mild stinging sensation around my eyes. I am 30 years old and had only a few fine lines, I am wondering if my eyes will go back to normal?I just started using an eye cream and my eyes look worse.?
If you're noticing a reaction, stop using your product. I definitely recommend Arbonne's NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging facial serum and corrective eye creme. They're both pure, safe, beneficial, dermatologist tested, ph correct, botanically based, and formulated with 9 key anti-aging elements including kojic acid (a natural lightening agent) and nanosphere technology. Nanosphere technology helps products to adjust to specific needs (applying more moisture in dry areas and less in oily areas). They're also water based which helps to penetrate the dermis and deeply condition and hydrate your skin while delivering key vitamins and minerals. The facial serum helps to even out skin tone while reducing the appearance of long term environmental damage like sun spots and freckles. The eye creme is great for reducing dark circles and puffiness. Research shows that 6 months continued use of Arbonne's Re9 system gives a 68% decrease in deep density lines and wrinkles. However, I started noticing results within a week or two. I've been using this system for a year and love the way my skin looks and feels. It's much more hydrated and healthier. If you're interested in learning more, I'll be happy to help you.I just started using an eye cream and my eyes look worse.?
Maybe you are allergic to something in it? I can't imagine that a cream would look different in just 3 days either way (better or worse).





I sell a line of products and I'm always amazed at how many companies are not even opthalmologically tested!!! Major lines of products that are sold in department stores!
Stop using this cream. I stay away from anything that has to go on my eyes. I try the natural stuff such as cucumber tea bags. these work.
stop using it. rather slice a potato and keep it on ur eyes... closed...


u might be allergic to the cream
hello friend


just stop using it. eyes are very sensitive and they get affected easily. apply pure coconut or olive oil . everything will be alright in a few days
Stop using it if it hurts. If you are only 30 then go for the Oil of Olay or Neutrogena products...they are much more well known and have several lines of products to choose from. If it stings, I'd stay away from it no matter what.





Look for something a little less harsh...you probably don't need advanced anti-age cream at your age...just a good moisturizer and eye cream...Avon Anew is supposed to be really good too.





Your eyes should go back to normal if you stop using it.





Can you return the unused portion of the product you have?
I agree...stop using immediately.





I use just a basic eye creme from BeautiControl called Eye-x-cel. It's very gentle and does the job...I use it in the morning and at night. I'm 30+ and it works great. I had a few line popping out and they are gone now. Plus, if you too only have a line or two...you don't need the high potent stuff. You basically just need a good moisturizer.





I had similar stinging from Mary Kay brand. But, BeautiControl feels great and works awesome!
You can't believe every label. I trust products from infinity2.com. Their eye cream works wonders for me and no stinging.
that mean u not suitable for this anti age eye cream stop using it. if u like essential oil maybe u can try prefect potion eye cream cause i presently using the rosewater eye gel it consists of essential oil extracted from rose and have additional ingredient like chamomile for calming of the eye and a lot of vitamin A E F and K.This eye gel also wont form oil clot it a good natural products. if u got crow feet u can try the herbal eye cream from prefect potion as well which will help u get rid of the crow feet with natural ingredients extracted from the plants.It a brand from Australia and it TGA license so it a veri safe and natural products to use compared to those products with chemicals inside.
Immediately stop using the cream cause under-eye skin is so thin and delicate it can easily be damaged. Instead of any creams, dab a little bit of almond oil under your eye and also u can use it for the entire eye area. Apply 2wice a day if possible. Really keeps the skin soft and supple.

No comments:

Post a Comment