Friday, August 20, 2010

Best eye cream/gel to prevent wrinkles?

I am in my mid twenties, and looking to start using an eye cream. I wear contacts so I'm pulling at the skin around my eye everyday to put them in. Wrinkles is my main concern but I also have dark circles as well. ThanksBest eye cream/gel to prevent wrinkles?
I've been using arbonne and love it. I'm 31 and still get carded when I buy my fiance' his tobacco. =D


I use the Nutrmin RE9 I think it's called.... orange bottles. The entire line is expensive, but you wouldn't need the entire line. I use the hydrating face wash, the serium, the eyecream and then I use the day or night cream on my neck... don't forget the neck... so many women forget the neck and they have a young lively face and then the neck tells their age!Best eye cream/gel to prevent wrinkles?
My favorite moisturizer/gel is ';Cell Enhancer'; from ';Abrione';


it enhances new cellular growth and stimulates collagen production it also contains penta-peptides (5 amino acids/proteins) anti-oxidants, and botanical extracts like marine algae, green tea, vitamin A


in a clean face you apply the serum let it dry it will plump your cells up so it diminishes the appearance and prevent future wrinkles
You will LOVE the Lancome High Resolution Collaser-48 eye serum. It is amazing and gets rid of dark circles, puffiness, and builds collagen around the eyes, preventing fine lines and wrinkles. I am 32 and look like I am in my 20's because of this stuff!
Well, I feel like I have tried them all except the REALLY expensive ones like that of which the celebs can afford. I am currently using Dr Wexler's that you can buy at Bath n Body works. This is my favorite so far. It runs about $ 25.
Talika Vital Oils Anti Wrinkles isn't expensive and it WORKS!
marykay cosmetics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can use Venetian Beauty Reviews it is a good eye cream product.

Post a Comment