Monday, August 23, 2010

What I can buy for my mom when she has dack circle around the eye. She has dry cream?

I have no idea what brand I should use. It seems like nothing really works. I want to buy her as surprise present. Is there any suggestion about the brand? Also if you have any idea about the gift, please help out. ThanksWhat I can buy for my mom when she has dack circle around the eye. She has dry cream?
Benefit eyecon





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>What I can buy for my mom when she has dack circle around the eye. She has dry cream?
Anew Alternative Intensive Eye Cream -


It is made from natural ingredients to attack the major signs of dark circles and treats the age-related conditions that make them look worse (lines,wrinkles)





Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Concealer -


It has light diffusing pigments to help reduce dark circles and evens out skin tone. (used before foundation)





www.youravon.com/dbismarck
Well Rested by Bare Minerals ask the girl what brush to buy with it. It works GREAT. I have a newborn and hardly sleep and always wake up with dark circles. I put the Well Rested powder under my and around my eyes and people have no idea.
http://www.woodridgelab.com/cart.php?m=p鈥?/a>


hope it works!


lol


best of luck
the cool packs that go around the eyes are VERY helpful for dark and/or puffy eye circles...
well, dark circles usually mean low iron, buy her iron supplement pills, to take once daily ((although, i would recomend not getting them as her christmas present, maybe just as a kind jesture)) go to Sephora, maybe, and as for something from them, they're GOOD, a little expensive, but if it's her present, and she sees the label, it'll be a good gift! you could get like a gift set.
hylexin. Or get her a vitamin K capsule. Those will shrink the blood vessels that show through under thin skin of eyes giving appearance of dark circles
get a good concealer. I have covergirl concealer; I have dark undereye circles myself and it works wonders for me. you should watch the tyra banks show on youtube where she should people how to apply makeup. its really good and it helped me out. good luck!
this article seems very helpful with a lot of products you can try out





http://beauty.about.com/od/foundationsco鈥?/a>





good luck, and you're so sweet to do this for your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment