Monday, August 23, 2010

Mix eye cream with eye concealer?

i know that foundation or tinted moisturiser can be mixed with daily moisturisers, is it ok to mix eye cream/ gel with eye concealer though? i get fine lines easily after applying liquid concealer under my eyes to cover dark circles. so i really want to get something that covers and moisturising. thanks.Mix eye cream with eye concealer?
You could try it but it may be making the fine lines because of the oil content in the eye cream.





You may want to try an illuminator instead of the concealer, Estate Lauder do a great one.Mix eye cream with eye concealer?
I ve read something about that .. and I tried it myself , and got the best concealer and foundation ever ... =))





but make sure ur skin is clean first ...





Wash ur face wz some moisturizing soap .. or cleanser ..
I can't see a problem. I normally put the moisturiser on first and while it's still wet, apply the concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment