Friday, August 20, 2010

Best eye cream for women over age 60?

I'm 65 years old and have puffiness under my eyes. I've tried Avon, Roc, Oil of Olay, Derma e, Life Extension and none really work. Also, cucumber and tea bags. Any other products you can recommend would be greatly appreciated.





I'm looking into Airbourne and Prevera, but don't know anyone who has testified to them.





I can't afford expensive products. My budget is about $40 per month for this or less. Any other products you can recommend would be greatly appreciated.Best eye cream for women over age 60?
Hedicat





I recommend what I use: Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for eye wrinkles, the dreaded dark circles, and eye puffiness.





If you need a good face cream they have an excellent product called Preve extreme anti aging. It has the highest concentration of the best moisturizer known, hyaluronic acid. Plus the highest concentrations of peptides (active ingredients to combat fine lines and wrinkles) hope this helps.


Google Isabella Pele


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment