Friday, August 20, 2010

What cream is good for eye bags?

i use diff remedies like cucmbers and stuff but those are temporary.I would like a good cream. Its weird becausew I sleep a good 8 to 10 hours but I have like tripple eyebags sometimes. they arent that dark and i put cream on them day and night. (specifically for under your eyes) is there any ones that work on you?What cream is good for eye bags?
I heard Preparation H is good. Don't quote me. I only heard that some of the movie starlets claim to use the cream.What cream is good for eye bags?
It's gonna cost ya...but Prevage is pretty good for bags and puffiness. It's an Elizabeth Arden product. There are also products like Strevectin and a new one they've formulated especially for bags...
my mom would have me use tucks pads on my eyes and it worked rather well. whats even better is they dont cost too much and you can get them at just about any drug store. give em a try. good luck~!
I use Clinique ';All about the eyes'; it totally rocks and does wonders for my ';night of the living dead'; eye appearance. I mean, I really do look like that dead girl when I stop using it.





They always sell little testers on EBay for a couple of bucks and that will last you a month or so. There is also a free sample in Glamour magazine this month.
I often have puffy eyes and bags from my allergies, and I use Garden Botanika's Rejuvenating Eye Treatment, .5 oz. for $22.00. Seems to work pretty well and it's good for sensitive skin.


www.gardenbotanika.com
Preparation H is suppose to be very good, it may dry your skin for a few days, but it does work
This is going to sound like a smart-alek answer, but it's really not. Preparation-H works well. Just be absolutely sure not to get it in your eye. It will shrink the saggy tissues and has been a trick used in Hollywood for years (not that that makes it the best option). If you're not up for that, Mary Kay has some eye cream that works well. It used to be called ';Triple action eye cream';, but I think there's a newer generation that works even better. You'll have to call a Mary Kay rep to find out the name of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment