Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats the best under-eye cream?

I have dark circles under my eyes and sometimes puffiness. What is the best cream to use to get rid of both?





Thanks for you're help=)Whats the best under-eye cream?
Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift - http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>





I swear by it - it works so well on puffiness and it's easy to use and not greasy like some eye creams.





Hope I helped :]


xxxxWhats the best under-eye cream?
I use to work at Merle Norman Here in Texas.. There is many creams to help with that.... However off the bat I cant think of the one that works well but if you go in the store it is the only cream in a turquoise bottle lol good luck
IQ DERMA ESSENTIALS....RESTOREYES...IT WORKS...GET IT ON LINE....
SeneGence eyecream at night and eyecream illuminator during the day!!!
Clinique's All About Eyes. Either that or it's Estee Lauder. One of the two!
I use all face products from h20 plus www.h20plus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment