Friday, August 20, 2010

Best eye cream for dark circles?

My sister has dark circles under her eyes. We were wondering what we should get...like what's the best eye cream to remove it? Thanks in advance.Best eye cream for dark circles?
She should try getting more rest first and foremost. Drink lost of water (sometimes those circles come from dehyration), use a sunscreen under hereyes, put cooled cucumbers on her eyes every day, and get more vitamin c.





In the meantime she can cover it up with a really good mineral based foundation and concealer.Best eye cream for dark circles?
Sleep sweetie I'm afraid is the only ';cream'; needed there however a concealer can be used to make them less noticeable. I myself use Revlon concealer for skin imperfections but I guess it might be a trial and error for your sister to make sure she doesn't have a skin allergy to any first. I know I can't use the ';cover girl'; brand. Hey congrats too on your graduations, well done sweetie and all the best of wishes to you and your sister xx
Dark circles are genetic, so I'm guessing that's what your sister has. There's no possible way to lose the dark circles under your eyes, but your best bet would definitely be a concealer that matches her skin tone, drink plenty of water, and just get a good nights rest!
Well everyone else gave good advice on:


rest


water


cucumber slices





I'd alsy HIGHLY reccomend the mineral concealers from LA Minerals. They are really good. Creamy and smooth and best staying power of any concealer I've ever used. Seriously...if I use too much I have to use vaseline to get it off!


http://laminerals.com/hide-it--concealer鈥?/a>
just get more sleep. it's the best 'cream'. use a concealer that matches your skin tone to cover the dark circles
Megan,





Extreme Eye Rescue by isabella pelle


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment