Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does anyone know a good eye cream?

I'm looking for one to use at night that has a little lift to it and also to lighten my undereye area. Price isn't an issue if it does a good job honestly..unless you hit like 500 dollars then nooooo LOL.





I'm 26 my eye area isn't bad but I am a new mother who doesn't get much sleep so its just a little dark and I would like to look more awake though I wear glasses.Does anyone know a good eye cream?
Eye creams that are too rich can make your eyes look even worse.


They will deposit too much moisture which will cause puffiness and emphasize dark circles.


A great product for eyes is by Roc. The Roc line is a French line that has been around for years. It is available at Rite Aide.


After you use your eye cream you should use a concealer. A very good and very inexpensive concealer is the self adjusting product by


Almay. This product comes in three colors and does really self adjust


you can feel good about using it because it does not look like you are


wearing any. They also make a self adjusting foundation. I use both


of these products.


In the past I worked for both Christian Dior and Givenchy Beaute'; I have found that the Roc line and Almay line are great values and as the


Roc advertising states ';Keep their promises';. The Roc products have


been citied by Allure magazine in the past as number 1 in skin care.


They do not make a color line.


Good Luck, New Mom!Does anyone know a good eye cream?
I have heard alot of good reviews from the ';Olay Definity Illuminating Eye Treatment';. What is states from website: Olay Definity Eye Illuminator penetrates multiple surface layers and helps restore a look that's highly defined - truly luminous. Its dual action formula:


Illuminates the complete eye area and smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles with a spiral of concentrated serum


Strengthens delicate eye skin, firming skin's outer layers due to a hydrating, intensive clear gel containing essential glucosamine complex


Notice immediately brighter, smoother eyes. Darkness and shadows diminish and eyes appear more luminous.





Fragrance-free. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Greasy.





I do believe it is around $30.00?
I Absolutely loveee arbonne's line of intelligence. Their eye cream is amazing and pretty cheap. It instantly makes your eyes look more awake and it brightens them. I would really try it! You can buy it online or by contacting a consultant. heres the link:





https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/show鈥?/a>
Jaded Poet





I use two products for the eye area:





1 - Kocha eye rest: I apply with cotton pad then wait 1 min. for it to soak in.


http://www.coonobabe.com/toners.html


2 - I then apply a product called Extreme Eye Rescue


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>


I hope this helps you. BTW: almost forgot both companies ship for free anywhere in the world, so I don't think this will break the bank. ;)
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment