Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's a good anti wrinkle eye cream? Someone suggested SISLEY but it's $400 at saks fifth, any suggestions?

http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





The Retexture Eyes from Bee-Luscious is amazing and it's no where near $400. I can't hardly believe the $400 stuff works any better, because this one is simply awesome. I could see results in just a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!What's a good anti wrinkle eye cream? Someone suggested SISLEY but it's $400 at saks fifth, any suggestions?
I really like Garnier Nutristioniste Ultra Lift anti-wrinkle night cream. It is about $8-$10. Makes your skin feel immediately firmer. It is not specifically an eye cream, but I use it around my eyes. There is also an eye cream in the same product line, which I have not yet tried because I am happy with the Ultra Lift.What's a good anti wrinkle eye cream? Someone suggested SISLEY but it's $400 at saks fifth, any suggestions?
well then splurge.......well its not that much. its probably really good
I saw on Oprah that only products containing AHAs are useful in making skin appear more youthful.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





That will deminish fine lines, and hopefully prevent wrinkles from forming. If you already have deep wrinkle lines, however, this product will not reverse them.

No comments:

Post a Comment