Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Um... do you really think under-eye cream products would work on me? Because I have something even worse... ?

I don't have the typical BLACK under eye circles.





Mine are more of a violet to red color and they're not really half-circles. It seems like my eyes are just swollen and the violet-red color covers a pretty big area underneath my eyes...





The under eye area is so thin, delicate and see-through that you can see veins underneath both my eyes. How unsightly is that?





I honestly haven't seen anybody that has it as bad as I do. I would honestly do anything to have BLACK circles instead of a vein under both eyes and a red-violet swollen area.





My question is... am I still a good canditate for these under-eye products? The ones that are supposed to help by thickening the area and lightening it... ?





Thank You.Um... do you really think under-eye cream products would work on me? Because I have something even worse... ?
this may be a medical problem that you should talk to your doctor about but if not since your under eye area is red i would use green concealer do the rest of your make up and finish by patting on skin tone muse foundation.Um... do you really think under-eye cream products would work on me? Because I have something even worse... ?
Try some ice water to help swelling,there's a cover up that's


yellow to cut out red,then cover with natural skin color cover


stick,then check at the make counter for a good cover-up makeup foundation.Place some tea bags and cucumbers


on your eyes at evening time,Ice in the morning.Drink 8oz.


of water 8 times a day,this helps swelling too.Talk to a Doctor


to make sure there nothing Medically wrong with these circles.Eat green leafy veggies daily.You could be deficient.


This dark red circles is a sign of not enough green veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment