Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is a eye treatment or cream that works really well for you?

Plz be creams or treatment only. no home remedies. thxWhat is a eye treatment or cream that works really well for you?
I use Clarin Eye Treatment, it is expensive but lifts the eye and brightens around eye. (buy on ebay cheaper)





I use their Flash Balm for the whole face that really tightens the skin. Do dark eyes run in the family? my grandaughter use to have them when she didn't get enough sleep at 12 yrs old. Now older they have disappeared with alot more sleep and drinking alot of water. Good LuckWhat is a eye treatment or cream that works really well for you?
I like Yonka eye contour for eyes and lips.


I'm still in search for the perfect moisturizer. But, the Yonka Phyto 58 was pretty good.
Arbonne's anti-aging eye cream. It contains kojic acid which helps lighten dark circles, and other ingredients that help with puffiness, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment