Monday, July 26, 2010

Best eye cream for thin lines?

I'm 23 and have two thin lines under my eyes. What is the best eye cream for someone at my age? Cheap or expensive, doesn't matter.Best eye cream for thin lines?
I would use Rejenuvie products. They are really good. They work in 30 days or less. I use them and my lines completely went away. if i were you this is the way to go! You should check them out!Best eye cream for thin lines?
I think I know which fine lines you are talking about! Everyone has got them - concentrate on it and you would find them even on babies. They are not wrinkles, they are just natural creases. Use just any eye cream - i like Simple - but make sure it is not meant for mature skin.
There are a lot of great products you can use that will help. You are young so you can prevent a lot of wrinkles by taking care of your skin now.


I suggest these Avon products. ANEW Retroactive Repair Eye Serum, ANEW Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector, or ANEW Clinical Eye Lift. You can get these %26amp; others online at www.youravon.com/kwade3641. Use REPFS for free shipping.
I would buy marykay or Jafra. And there is a line filler or a makeup that fills them in. It's called total concealer. You can buy it through jafra. Email me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment