Monday, July 26, 2010

Can eye cream used on upper eyelids cause a stye?

I developed a stye in one of my eyes this morning. i used some arbonne eye cream on the upper %26amp; lower lids and all around the eye the night before and now I am wondering if the cream could have caused this. What can I do to get rid of this and prevent it in the future? Please help! Thank you.Can eye cream used on upper eyelids cause a stye?
No the cream didn't cause the stye, your mascara probably did. If it's more than a month or so old you'll need to throw it out and get a new one.Can eye cream used on upper eyelids cause a stye?
huh, weird...... i always thought you get a stye if you saw a dog pee or poo. But what helped me get rid of it was by putting something warm on it. For example, i would rub my index finger on the palm of my hand so that it gets warm and then putting it right over the stye. I hope it helps............ or you can go here http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/stye.h鈥?/a>
no no no no no no unless u want to look weird tha nxt dayz!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Best Eye Creams for Wrinkles

Post a Comment