Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm 17, can I get premature wrinkles if I put on a wrinkle eye cream?

Basically I'm wondering if I buy an eye cream and I'm 17 will it give me wrinkles rather than prevent them? Thanks.I'm 17, can I get premature wrinkles if I put on a wrinkle eye cream?
no, but you would be wasting your money. if you dont want to get wrinkles when your older use a spf 15 on your face everyday even in winter and moisturise twice a dayI'm 17, can I get premature wrinkles if I put on a wrinkle eye cream?
Absolutely not. Especially if you get an organic eye wrinkle cream. Because organic products don't have harsh chemicals that could cause reactions and they do contain only healthy ingredients for your skin that will aid in collagen production, it would be beneficial for you.





Of course, at your age, it's not a have-to kind of thing. It's really just supplemental and may help with whatever sun-damaging exposure you've had.





Nothing wrong with that!





I would suggest one of the best organic eye wrinkle creams out there- it's by Juice beauty and called Green Apple Eye Nutrient Cream.





Everyone who tries this loves it and its not too expensive either. Oh- and it smells great!
The best anti wrinkle cream in the world is a sun protector with more than 15 fps, because that is a very light protection, if you are caucasian you should go for stronger protection like 50 or 75 fps.


You need to use every day can be rainning. cloudy it doesn't matter, because the Sun can damage even if you are not under the sunlight, if you work close to the window for example...
to fight wrinkles now you have to use sunscreen every day and always moisturize your skin


you should eat healthy food , avoid smoking and always exercise


anti wrinkle creams either fill up creases or contain some substances that make your skin get a gentle peel to show new skin and increase the dangers of sun exposure which you won't need any ways


not before you are at least 25 if not 30 or older if you keep protecting your skin from sun exposure , smoke and eat healthy food


to get more info:


http://www.ehow.com/how_2325084_prevent-鈥?/a>


basically don't bother with anti wrinkle/anti aging products


you're too young and it's a waste of money now , just be sensible sweetie
No, it won't give you wrinkles, but it's smart you're starting now.





Right now, a moisturizing cream with an SPF will work best. What you need to do is block out the suns harmful rays and keep your skin moisturized. Then, in your 20s you should start out with the Olay Regenerist collection to prevent wrinkles.





Good luck, I'm doing this too. My grandma did it and barely has any wrinkles!
No. Anti-wrinkle cream fills in the creases and provides some tightening of the skin, so if you don't have any then you'll be wasting your time and money.
No - use sunblock and stay out of the sun.
yes it will so DONT use them!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment