Monday, July 26, 2010

HELP, my eyes look puffey when I wakeup in the morning & tired during the day. And I use La prairie eye cream.

I don't know the ingredient list of La Prarie. Some eye creams are designed to help ';inflate'; or pump up lines and wrinkles underneath the eye, or hydrate adding fluid...some, usually the gels are designed to help take puffiness away. If your main problem is puffiness you need to get something that addresses that concern. If you have both, use the line cream at bed time and puffy in the morning...when most people have problems. Keep your ';puffy'; gel in the fridge as cold helps with puffy eyes. If you can find one of the gel masks that you put in the fridge, those are awesome too..or simply place a bag of frozen peas over your eyes. As shocking as it may seem...when you have a special date and your eyes look really puffy underneath..a touch of Prep H dabbed on baggy eyes is a miracle worker....you can rub a suppository like a wand. (Prep H. shrinks tissue) Keep a bottle of Visine handy to clear out the red eye...HELP, my eyes look puffey when I wakeup in the morning %26amp; tired during the day. And I use La prairie eye cream.
try using cucumber slices on ur eyes at least 3 times a week, this will reduce the puffiness too. take alot of sleep..


all the bestHELP, my eyes look puffey when I wakeup in the morning %26amp; tired during the day. And I use La prairie eye cream.
allergies will make your eyes look puffy and tired even though you use products and are fully rested
hey im being really silly at the mo, but just wanted to say - i noticed that ur question didnt have a ';?'; at the end! thats soooo cool! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment