Monday, July 26, 2010

Mature girls please or guys if you know, what is the best eye cream to use for eyebags?

I always use used teabags over my eyes, but my smoking is the real killer with the problem - as soon as I quit the glow comes back. If it's a temporary measure, then a foundation ails all ills, or a skin tautening cream like Roc Complete Eye Contour Lift





http://www.leguidesante.co.uk/A12/purcha…





It is expensive though. Well, you're in love aren't you? You can always get the money back if he breaks your heart. You can have all the rings in the world honey, I'll still think you're a sexy librarian ;-)Mature girls please or guys if you know, what is the best eye cream to use for eyebags?
Try Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel. It really works. Put it in the fridge for a soothing morning treatment.Mature girls please or guys if you know, what is the best eye cream to use for eyebags?
Try Olay Total Effects Lotion. It's brilliant, people are always saying how well I look. I have skin like a babies bottom with it.
Cucumber slices or tea bags are better...and cheaper
***
I have not found one yet, that doesn't make me tear up!


I have no known allergies, and yet a cream or lotion any where near my eyes, I cry!





I gave up!


Cried enough! (in my life-time) lol





What I do is remove Mascara with ';Olive oil';! No kidding!


No sting, and done!


Wash face and the oil will still leave a moisture barrier!


Lashes are great the next day and no irritation!


Shadow goes on great, and works for me!





A couple/three drops is all you need!


If you find a great lotion, please let me know!


Cold tea bags are great too, as others have said!


xo
I would recommend Wei East chinese herbel eyes alive cream. I have been using it past 10days and I see the results under my eyes, my dayk circles are getting lighter and puffiness is getting better now. I got it from HSN (Home shopping Network) It costs around $20 (not bad!) and lasts long. It contains all herbs from china No chemicals at all !! to damage your skin. I htink you should try it. You can go to the website http://www.hsn.com or weieast.com


hope it helps:)
teabags and cucumber
LUSH's Enchanted eye cream. It might be expensive, but a little goes a long way (or you can buy their neck cream). I know people who swear by the stuff. I use their limited edition boob cream, and that works wonders as well. Hope that helps.
sleep and korres or kiehls eye cream
Cold tea bags.........they are the best!
try putting wet tea bags on your eyes and try putting on aleo vera not sure if itll work but its good for your skin i put it one every night before bed n in the morning my skin looks clear.
you could save your tea bags, put them in the fridge and get them cold. Lay down put on eyes for about 15 to 20 Minutes this will reduce your bags and dark circles under your eyes and its recycling!
i don't know a cream, but put spoons in the freezer till they get cold, then put them on your eyes for a bit, they really work!
Biotherm Biosensitive Yeux





trust me.
I would use Eucerine calming cream but I have been drinking a juice that has helped A LOT with my bags E mail me and I tell you what it is
Hey. the best eye cream to use is Eye Contour Cream by Cellex-C. It works really well. Hope that kind of helps!!
preparation h is good for eye bags, I read about it in a mag models use it.


http://www.smartskincare.com/tips/skinca…
Cold teabags, slices of cucumber and a good piece of raw steak.
Eye Contour Cream by Cellex-C, or teabags or cucumbers!
Truthfully as a immediate remedy use Anusol or Preparation H (cream for piles) don't use it for ever.





I use Avon Anew eye cream - it has a cream and also a elixir in the lid as well - retails at €16 - compared to what you can pay!
My Nan swears by Doctor Harnik Stop Puffy Eyes Reviving Eye Gel. It really works. It's about ten pounds.





This is a picture of it:





http://shinymedia.headshift.com/kissandm…





Hope I helped!
The best cream I have ever used is renew by clinique, it works on removing puffyness and also removes any imperfections(blood vessels,scars etc)around the eye area and softens skin so your dark circles and bags disappear!
um... idk but cucumber helps alot
Teabags....obviously AFTER you have made a cup of tea. Put them in the fridge so they are nice and cold.


Cucumber is no better than cold water but the tannin in teabags helps.


Best thing of all is to get a regular good nights sleep!
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment