Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best under eye wrinkle cream, for fine lines and such?

I tried Arbonne and it didnt work, any other products out there that actually work???





PS: YES.... I used arbonne exactly as I should and IT DID NOT WORK. I just know Im going to get a TON of people trying to give me free arbonne stuff.... So please, just suggest products that you have personally tried and have actually worked. Thanks, AngelWhat is the best under eye wrinkle cream, for fine lines and such?
olay definity, i love it. it leaves your skin feeling awesome. i'm only 21, but hey, you can never start taking care of your skin too early. hope that helped.What is the best under eye wrinkle cream, for fine lines and such?
Angel Eve,


what works for me personally is what I used when I lived in Los Angeles. I was always near the Hollywood scene and was invited to a couple of ';interesting'; parties. Anyway, the product I learned of in Hollywood, used by the stars and others is Preperation H. The cream, a dab on your little finger rubbed gently under the eyes after you shower. It makes sense when you think about it - it's an anti inflamatory medication.





Hope this helps!
i like the caudalie line- you can find it at sephora
Why are you worrying about lines......!!?


Sleep..... lots of... best remedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment