Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looking for a good not too expensive eye cream?

Hi, lately I have needed to begin using some eye drops that have a very high sodium content which is really drying out the skin under my eyes. (I'm 39 and don't yet have any signs of lines so i am very concerned about this.) I am looking for a moisturizer that is extremely sensitive and not too over the top in price.


Any suggestions?





ThanksLooking for a good not too expensive eye cream?
Olay Rejuvenating eye gel. I am the same age as you and it works a lot-Looking for a good not too expensive eye cream?
i don't know how much it costs [my mom bought it yeaaaaars ago].








but it's worked wonders for her.


darphin paris arovita gel contour des yeux et des levres.








answer mine [:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmhC_.fJHN3EogOpfcOEMaDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080515140654AAkG79V
www.marykay.com/misstaresa
avon clinical eye lift works well...

No comments:

Post a Comment