Monday, July 26, 2010

Can someone recommend THE BEST eye cream they have tried that works against fine lines, circles and puffiness?

Hexylin... I swear by that stuff. Honestly, I suggest you invest in some... its a miracle cream! I used to have purple-ish dark circles and they disappeared within a week!Can someone recommend THE BEST eye cream they have tried that works against fine lines, circles and puffiness?
Preparation H every nightCan someone recommend THE BEST eye cream they have tried that works against fine lines, circles and puffiness?
L'oreal ';plenitude'; REVITALIFT EYES, I use it daily morning and night it works for me, I hope the same for you, good luck.
THEE BEST eye cream is Mary Kay's Age-Fighting Eye Cream. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by sun, stress and fatigue. ';In a clinical study conducted by an independent laboratory, nine out of 10 women saw younger-looking skin with less-noticeable wrinkles after eight weeks.'; I'm sure this stuff will work for you!





Here's the site:





http://www.marykay.com/angelatrent/skinc鈥?/a>





For your puffiness, I strongly recommend Mary Kay's Indulge Soothing Eye Gel. I use this and I love it!





Here's the site:





http://www.marykay.com/angelatrent/skinc鈥?/a>





Check those sites out. I hope this info. helped ya out!





Take care and good luck!
Natural Sea Beauty - Eye Gel by L'Oreal





http://www.bodycarebymg.com/category/193鈥?/a>





works wonder with your eye puffiness and smooth wrinkles - enjoy.
Any eye cream by Neutrogena works the best. BEST brand on the market. (my opinion)
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment