Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it really necessary to use a *separate* eye cream and face cream?

A makeup artist told me that one needs a separate eye cream ';because the molecules of a regular face cream are too large to be absorbed by the delicate skin of the eye area.'; Sounds like a bunch of baloney designed to sell more products! hahah. But on the other hand, I've read something similar elsewhere (like in a reputable book on skincare). Hmm... is it true? Or can i use the same cream around my eyes as I use on the rest of my face?Is it really necessary to use a *separate* eye cream and face cream?
The skin around the eyes is the thinnest, most delicate area and needs a little extra attention. Mary Kay has customized eye products that are specially designed to work around the eye area.





To check it out visit www.marykay.com/kaylexasmom or email me at kaylexasmom@marykay.com i can send you some literature and some sample.Is it really necessary to use a *separate* eye cream and face cream?
I don't know how old you are, and I too don't believe half the stuff I'm told but I do know that since I'm ';getting older';, I do use a separate eye gel instead of just a face cream for my eyes....they need a little extra attention.... :)





I use EB5 products....
I'm 26 and started to develop crows feet. I started using eye cream, and they cleared right up. I use Mary Kay.
i use separate ones !
The skin around your eyes is much thinner and more delicate that the rest of the face, so you need a lighter but emollient cream. I use Avon Anew Dual eye lift, it is AWESOME. PS I'm 45 and am told I look 10 years younger...so start taking care of your skin early.
You really do need to use a separate cream for the eyes. This is the most tender area of the face and requires more delicate care. The ingredients in face creams are different from those in eye creams. I would definitely use both kinds of cream. And also, the cream for the eyes should be applied with the ring finger. This finger is the weakest finger on the hand and is best for the soft area of the eye. And try not to rub the cream on the eye area, just dot on. You'll thank yourself ten years from now!! (Oil of Olay has really great products)

No comments:

Post a Comment