Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best eye(lifting) cream?

Other then getting a surgical procedure to get your eyes lifted, (which I can't afford) what is the best eye cream with the fastest results? My eyelids are starting to sag some. I don't really have a problem with my dark circles, or neither with a lot of wrinkels ( a few ), just mainly my upper lids? I've been using Nutriesse eye cream, I've used cucumbers...etc, just would like someone's elses oppinion on what you've used and what seems to work the ';best';. Thanks!What is the best eye(lifting) cream?
Top cremes at Sephora are:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>





This may sound wierd %26amp; gross, but a lot of people use Prepartion H. I have included an article link, below.What is the best eye(lifting) cream?
I like Arbonne. I can see and feel a difference.(no, I'm not a rep)
There is a combination of two eye creams by Orlane that is fantastic. Pretty expensive though. Each one costs about $100 dollars. I think they only make two eye creams, so you combine the two.





Other than that, an remarkably effective, inexpensive treatment is a gel by St. Ives. You can get this in drug stores for about $6. While it is not as deeply effective as the Orlane, it is gentle and does not overly tighten the skin, which causes MORE sagging.





Also, gels in general are lighter than creams and will not weigh the skin down too much. this particular gel can be used at night as well. It helps to reduce puffiness which exaggerates circles and lines around the eyes.
Anew eye cream from AVON is the best and very affordable compared to department stores. AVON has a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you don't have anythig to lose!
Try: AVON ANEW Ultimate Transforming Lift Eye Cream $22.00 at Avon.com. I love love this cream, it helps with fine lines, puffiness and just lifts everything. If you get it also get their new Anew night cream, it's heavenly!
Nivea Q-10, anti-wrinkle cream (daytime). I've used it for a long time. You can wear it under make-up as well.
I really like Philosphy eye cream. It is not greasy at all and plumps an firms the skin around my eyes....I love it! Its called the eye and lip cream and comes in a small tube. You can check out Philosophy products online.

No comments:

Post a Comment