Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it safe to use hemorrhoid cream on eye bags ?

I have heard so many conflicting theories to this one. Some people say yes as long as you steer clear of the eye itself but others say its a no no.Is it safe to use hemorrhoid cream on eye bags ?
A staple at most runway shoes and beauty pageants...as long as you don't get it in your eyes...and don't glob it on either...all you need is a very small amount.Is it safe to use hemorrhoid cream on eye bags ?
Jaysus!!! What???!!!
When I worked in jewlery at a department store years ago, we were right next to the cosmetic counters, and there were always tons of women telling the cosmetic counter girls that they didn't want whatever eye cream they were trying to sell them along with their other items because they used Prep H and it was so great.
Have you got hemorriods under your eyes?!
I think it is okay to use as long as you don't put it too near the actual eye.
why would you want to?
Yes, it is actually a very effective temporary puffiness reducer. However, I can't stress enough that you should not get any IN your eyes themselves. Good Luck!
I heard it was good but not tried it, I had forgotten about it, I think I will give it a go
It's not some thing you would want to use continuously but once or twice wont hurt!
No..Use something that is made just for the bags under your eyes. Hemorrhoid cream has other ingredients in it that can actually make it worse over time and irritate the skin as well, the skin around your eyes is thin and you want to be sure your not putting anything on your face that could potentually harm your skin and your sight! Mary Kay has a great new product. Timewise firming eye cream.. www.marykay.com/amandaduncan
I don't think I'd risk it, but I have heard that you can. Maybe just put a little bit on and see if there's a reaction before jumping in and slapping loads on.
Yes just dont get it in your eyes....
yes just dont geti in the eye
A doctor/dermatologist who was a guest on Oprah says it is safe to use but that it doesn't help.
if your eyes sag like a hemorrhoid i guess so.I wouldn't do it your taking chance burning your eyes.
Interesting question...I've never heard of this before. But wouldn't it be less embarrassing to walk into the chemist and just ask for eye cream? :)
I would say no. The skin round your eye is very delicate unlike the skin around where the cream should go. I wouldn't chance it.
Yes, it is fine. As long as you stay away from your eyeball. You only need hemmrrohid cream if your eyes are puffy from crying a lot or blackish from not enough sleep.
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment