Monday, July 26, 2010

Could you please tell me where can i get Artistry under eye cream for zipcode: 85705 Tucson, AZ?

Hello! I just read your suggetion to remove dark circles under eye and I would love to try it if it helps since I am 28 and have very bad dar circles that makes me look really old and dark. Also please let me know if you have any good suggesions for acne and acne marks treatment. I don't ming even any home remedy if you know something. Thanks for you help!!!Could you please tell me where can i get Artistry under eye cream for zipcode: 85705 Tucson, AZ?
hello! you can get the replenishing eye cream along with other great Artistry products at http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/





and for acne i seriously recommend using clear.now. it's also an Artistry product and it's GREAT! it really helped clear up my acne and since it uses salicylic acid and sodium chlorite instead of benzoyl peroxide it's safe to use even on sensitive skin!





good luck!





if you have any more questions you can email me at artistrybeautyconsultant@yahoo.comCould you please tell me where can i get Artistry under eye cream for zipcode: 85705 Tucson, AZ?
Let me google that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment