Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Most effective under-eye cream against wrinkles and fine lines?

Ugh. Aging. I'm finding that I always look tired when I'm not, due to fine lines under my eyes. Has anyone used an under eye cream that was effective in ';brightening'; eyes and minimizing these lines, something that really had visible effects?





Thanks in advance...Most effective under-eye cream against wrinkles and fine lines?
I worked as a makeup artist for years and I have tried them all. Some are good, but NOTHING compares to putting a little olive oil under your eyes each night before bed. It works wonders, and is probably the cheapest remedy. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes. Olive oil is a miracle, it is also GREAT for hair! A little goes a long way!!Most effective under-eye cream against wrinkles and fine lines?
These are amazing http://www.buyantiagingcream.com/
I love Arbonne Re9 eye cream it has really helped me! Its helped with the fine lines under my eyes and the bag above my eyes!
sudden change products they have awome eye cream


works in min

No comments:

Post a Comment