Monday, July 26, 2010

I want to purchase some shimmer eye cream products, what brands are the best and where should I buy them?

Or some sort of sparkly glittery shimmery eyeshadow is great too...sort of like what faeries would wear.





Links would be helpful :).I want to purchase some shimmer eye cream products, what brands are the best and where should I buy them?
I'd buy from MAC if I had the money. From drugstore, they make an actualy creme shadow in a tube in a white shimmer, pink shimmer and bronze shimmer. Looks like lip gloss but blend in using a qtip lightly. I love it. Revlon has what looks like a painting box of watercolors, but they are a creamy shadow that comes in a variety or colors and shimmers, also works well.I want to purchase some shimmer eye cream products, what brands are the best and where should I buy them?
buy from mac or from chanel
All of the eye glimmers and glimpses from Bare Escentuals are great, and very reasonably priced ($13 USD) They are long wearing, and really do the trick.





You can buy them at either Sephora or Ulta
i LOVE bare minerals
sephora is good. all the brands are wonderful. you should search and browse.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>


click on eyeshadow or shimmer/glitter and look around.





mac is awesome too but expensive. take your pick here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
choose lakme cream its kool
I am a Mary Kay consultant if you need one. Mary Kay offers every cosmetic or skin care regimen that you need. And, it would be great if you have a husband or boyfriend because we've just introduced our men's skincare line (MK Men). If you would like for me to send you a catalog, I would be more than happy to. Meanwhile, here is my site: www.marykay.com/cassandralane

No comments:

Post a Comment