Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best eye wrinkle prevention cream available?

I'm 24 and I feel like it's time I invest in a good eye cream to mainly prevent wrinkles and brighten the eye area. There are so many out there, I don't know which to choose. I've heard good things about La Mer and Chanel creams and as I already use their moisturizers, I know they work well in that department...but what about eyes? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Price isn't an object so give me your best recommendations! Thanks :)What is the best eye wrinkle prevention cream available?
Honeslty stick with anything Estee Lauder, my mom has been using this company for a really long time and she is almost 50 and looks like my sister, so their wrinkle cream is something that i would suggest 100% and what they use in their products is genuinely to keep your skin amazing, i use their facewash moisturizer and foundation mostly plus some other things and havent had a break out in 2 years, and keep in mind my skin breaks out easily to foundations..all except this one, so definately try that out and definately lemme know what you think of it!!!! i really hope u like it!!!!!!!What is the best eye wrinkle prevention cream available?
To prevent wrinkles use Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Line. The 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer is great, it has an AM eye cream and a PM eye cream in one jar #413-640 $30. The Rejuvenate AM #098-007 $32 and PM #517-883 $32 moisturizers are also great 4 preventing wrinkles on your entire face
The best product you will find out there is called Pentaxyl!! You will not find a better product anywhere. It is not sold in stores but can be bought online at www.marketamerica.com/chouston. Just type pentaxyl in the search field and it will give you a lot of great info about the product. I have seen this product do amazing things! Not only does this product prevent wrinkles but truly does help reduce the appearance of wrinkles you already have. Give it a try and you will fall in love as well. Good luck! :)
aveeno is good

No comments:

Post a Comment