Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best eye cream? The one that gives you the best value for money?

Oil of Olay under eye moisturizer. My grandmother %26amp; mom all use oil of olay ~ so it runs in the family because it really works.





My grandmother says to dot the moisturizer on with your pinkie. Then pat it on gently. She says if you have to apply anything around your eyes to always go toward from your outer to your inner eye. That way it wont stretch your skin %26amp; make it wrinkle.





She has beautiful skin btw. Whats the best eye cream? The one that gives you the best value for money?
OIL OF OLAY!!





My neighbor has used oil of olay for centuries! jk, she is early 53 but looks like shes in her late 30s-early 40s ... I know for a fact she's had no cosmetic procedures!





My grandmother, mother, sister, aunts all of them have been on oil of olay for a few years now and I have to say, that our skin feels and looks great!Whats the best eye cream? The one that gives you the best value for money?
Save your money and just use your normal moisturiser - that's what all the skincare experts and dermatologists say - it's only the cosmetics companies that want to convince us that we need a tiny pot of expensive gunk for under the eyes!
I had try many.


- Eucerin


- Helena Rubinstien


- Sisley


- Vichy


- Origin


- La Mer





And you no what the very best for me with truly great result is.......





ta..da.. Kielh's - Creamy eye treatment with avocado -





Hope you like it.
all about eyes cream from clinique , wonderful



No comments:

Post a Comment