Monday, November 21, 2011

Can you recommend a good eye cream?

I'm looking for something that is gentle on sensitive skin, and preferably under 拢20.





Thanks in advance :) xCan you recommend a good eye cream?
Apply pond's cold cream as moisturizer and you'll be young forever..





Garnier Fructis makes a few good things I've heard, but that's just drugstore brands.Can you recommend a good eye cream?
Sugar





The eye cream I recommend is the one that I use for me and my mother.


Extreme Eye Rescue


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>





I tried the cheaper stuff on mass market, but chances are you will likely be using a cream with fillers. I learned the hard way, that fillers don't work. So I hope this helps you.
Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel or cream - Its an all over cream but so good! I personally prefer the gel. It has worked wonders for my skin.
You could go for an expensive one, but they basically all do the same thing. A good cream to stick with is Nivea. All their products are good quality and pretty cheap too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment