Monday, November 21, 2011

Hey guys pls let me know some info about loreal hip eye cream liner pls.is it is long stay?

am really fascinated by the reviews of loreal hip eye cream.want something which really stays for long time since working and really dont have time to go 2 often and have a look at my eyes......suggest pls............................Hey guys pls let me know some info about loreal hip eye cream liner pls.is it is long stay?
I love them! They apply so smooth on the lid it looks better than using a liquid liner (liquid liner can sometimes crack). Make sure that the jar is closed tight after use because like any other cream shadow, liner, gel, these dry up.





Here's how I started using them:





I would line my top lid with an eyeliner pencil and go over it with the gel liner. I don't like the brush that the gel liner brings though, the brush I got had uneven coating so the hairs on the brush were all over the place. I bought an eyeliner brush and i love it!Hey guys pls let me know some info about loreal hip eye cream liner pls.is it is long stay?
Its really good! I use it all the time. Just be aware that it drys up after a while. You shouldn't open it or leave it open more than necessary because itll dry up and wont work well. Mine usually dry up withint a month or two but it is well worth it. Goes on easily and lasts all day.
go for it! Youtube!
get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment