Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a dark circles under my eye, and I've tried putting cucumbers, eye cream, eye mask but nothing works.?

The colour is a bit brownish, if it means I have insufficient sleeps, well I sleeps like 7 hour a day. any idea guys?I have a dark circles under my eye, and I've tried putting cucumbers, eye cream, eye mask but nothing works.?
use preperation h (or however you spell it) I know it sunds totally weird but it works.. its a little trick I learned from modeling! Hope this helps! =)I have a dark circles under my eye, and I've tried putting cucumbers, eye cream, eye mask but nothing works.?
There is a very expensive product called hylexin and it does not work. Save your money. I would use an eyecream with ';brighteners'; Make sure it says that. Then, experiment with concealers. Some are more pink, some are more yellow, and some are neutral. You will have to experiment to see which helps and which makes it look worse. And finally...if concealers look bad, no matter which color you use...use an under eye ';diffuser.'; That's not what they are called, but they differ from a concealor in the amount of coverage they provide, and in how they reflect light. Concealers are like makeup...they are mostly opaque and are made to cover. What I am referring to usually comes in a ';pen'; and provides less coverage. But, they have optical diffusers (not sparkles or glitter) that make the area appear brighter. The very best one is Touche Eclat by Yves St. Laurent. Others to try include Flash Retouche by Lancome, Laura Mercier's secret brightener, and Bobbi Brown's tinted eye brightener. There are others. Go to a high end store like nordstrom and try them all. Dont be pressured by the sales people. And remember - when you buy someplace like that, you can certainly take the product back if you do not absolutely love it. Just keep the receipt. Check out this type of product and then you can see if it's available in a cheaper brand...I doubt it though.





I have heard that it could be a vitamin deficiency - so eat well and take vitamins.





But more than likely, dark circles are a problem you have to deal with rather than expect to eradicate. Learn to do your makeup well, play up your eyes and lips, and no one will notice.
Try putting spoons in the freezer to get cool, then place them on your eyes. Put the back of the spoons to your eyelids. Hope this helps. Also, try tea bags. After you make tea, squeeze the excess out of the tea bags, lay back and put on your eyelids.
try sleeping more if u can and take ur make up off b4 bed and while ur experemanting with sleep try coverup under the eyes
use a foundation or concealer.
try going to bed earlier you need atleast 8 hours of sleep a day. and rub whole milk under eyes
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment