Monday, November 21, 2011

What is a good eye cream for someone around age 30 who has crows feet?

Mary Kay has a few really good eye creams.





Timewise age-fighting eye cream, does three things, moisturizes, has a light defuser and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkes. See results with fine lines after a couple weeks. $26 lasts about 6 months





Timewise Firming eye cream which specifically targets firming skin and lines around the eye area. $30 lasts about 6 months.





Timewise targeted action line reducing pen, helps with eye are wrinkles and other expression lines on face. You can see short term results in about 10 minutes at almost 50% difference, also has long term benefits. $35 and lasts 3-5 months depending on where and how often used.





hope this helps!!!!What is a good eye cream for someone around age 30 who has crows feet?
i have tried many even though i am only in my 20s. my favorites are...





merle norman preventage firming eye cream $22 (targets bags and wrinkles and has spf)





avon ageless results renewing eye cream $12 (targets fine lines and dark circles)What is a good eye cream for someone around age 30 who has crows feet?
Garnier nutritioniste Ultra lift anti-wrinkle firming creme.
Look for some helpful products at benefit (sephora)
I don't know how much you want to spend, but Clinique makes really good products. Try their All About Eyes cream. I haven't tried it personally (I used to have pretty oily skin, so I don't have crow's feet YET), but I've heard good reviews, and I have yet to meet a Clinique product I didn't like.
Age Perfect by L'Oreal
Philosophy Hope in a Tube eye cream. This cream helps with wrinkles and it brightens the eyes.


Clinique Intensive Repairwear eye cream has vitamins and antioxidants that fights aging and those awful crows feet.


I like tried and liked both cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment