Monday, November 21, 2011

Should i apply a udpp (urban decay primer potion) before applying cream eye shadow?

and this isn't within the same brand, it's a Revlon cream eye shadow.


is this a good idea or will it increase chances of creasing?Should i apply a udpp (urban decay primer potion) before applying cream eye shadow?
YES I use UDPP with the Benefit creaseless cream eye shadows and I LOVE IT!! It keeps it there all day so yes I would certainly use the primer with a cream eye shadow. UDDP is by far one of the BEST make up investments I have ever made! another one I want to try after I run out of UDDP is Too Faced Eye shadow Insurance, I hear it's really really gooooood too! ;)Should i apply a udpp (urban decay primer potion) before applying cream eye shadow?
I love Urban Decay Primer Potion! Definitely apply it beforehand; it will help prevent creasing.








I hope this helps!
Definitely.





And it will not increase the chances of creasing, it will decrease! That's the point of the primer.








Enjoy!
i did that and it didn't mess up my


eye shadow at all it, it made it stay


on longer and without creasing.


so yaa i think you should;]!
no. cream eye shadow is a primer in and of itself. UDPP should be used under mineral shadow, pressed shadow, and pigment.
It works great for me. However, it could be different on you. I would give it a ';test run'; on a day at home.
wtf??
urban decay primer potion??????????????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment