Monday, November 21, 2011

Cover girl mascara or Aveeno eye cream - the culpits??

I have had terribly watery eyes for almost 4 weeks now. I thought I had some type of infection but the doctor said its an allergic reaction. I've never had allergies before! I may have started 2 new products around the time I started getting the watery eyes: Aveeno Positively Radiant eye cream %26amp; Covergirl Professional mascara. Anyone have problems with either of these products??Cover girl mascara or Aveeno eye cream - the culpits??
make sure the eye cream isn't getting in your eyes.





My lashes don't agree w/ CG mascara. Have had consistent great results from Maybelline Great Lash. (I have sens eyes too and wear contacts)Cover girl mascara or Aveeno eye cream - the culpits??
mascara. for sure. same thing happened to me. it might break the bank a little, but it sounds like you have sensitive eyes and should invest in some expensive high quality mascara.
No, but how long have you had the mascara? That's probably the problem, get a new one if it doesn't clear up, try switching the eye cream.
it could b normal spring allergies. I've never had allergies b4 and this year my eyes started getting watery from spring allergies
  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment