Monday, November 21, 2011

Cover girl mascara or Aveeno eye cream - the culpits??

I have had terribly watery eyes for almost 4 weeks now. I thought I had some type of infection but the doctor said its an allergic reaction. I've never had allergies before! I may have started 2 new products around the time I started getting the watery eyes: Aveeno Positively Radiant eye cream %26amp; Covergirl Professional mascara. Anyone have problems with either of these products??Cover girl mascara or Aveeno eye cream - the culpits??
Not with those products but I tried a new anti wrinkle cream by Wexler and my eyes started watering and burning. I only used it once and it starte within 3 hours of application. I washed it off and never used it again. You should stop using the two new products, take an antihistimine and see if it stops.Cover girl mascara or Aveeno eye cream - the culpits??
Here's a web site where you can find out lots of interesting things about cosmetics. See if your products are there and you might find lots of toxic ingredients in them that could be causing your problems.


http://www.cosmeticdatabase.com/index.ph鈥?/a>
I can't use hardly anything around my eyes. Stop using both and see if the symptoms stop, then use them one at a time to see if either cause the problem. If they don't, then it could be something in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment