Monday, November 21, 2011

I am in early teens and am wearing eye cream?

Is this ok?I am in early teens and am wearing eye cream?
Ya its better to start early than regret it when your old with wrinkles. I use it too. I don't like wrinkles lol. And mine is all natural. :DI am in early teens and am wearing eye cream?
Star,





It's a good idea to start as early as possible. You don't want to start when the damage is done, and you have wrinkles of an 80 yr old. I'm in my early 20's and you are never to early to start taking care of your skin.


For my eye area I use a product called Extreme Eye Rescue


http://www.isabellapelle.com/eyewrinklec鈥?/a>


For the rest of my face, neck, hands I use their Preve extreme anti aging: http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>


I given bottles of Preve to my brother and father (Extreme Eye for my father as well) so there is nothing wrong with you in wanting to protect your skin. I hope this helps
Yes, it is, just do not use anything with mercury or lead, they are dangerous to your health. for more info


visit
yep i do the same. except i use the full anti-aging range.
When you're 25-30 years old when you generally have to worry about preventive care against wrinkles. But it's totally fine :]
Yeah I guess its ok to be wearing Eye Cream, but You really dont need to worry about that untill your mid 30's theres no need for eye cream for you!
yes its fine. i dont know why you are wearing eye cream at your age but no worries, you will be less wrinkly if that is what its for.
*achoo* gay *achoo*

No comments:

Post a Comment